WE ARE Exceptional portfolio managers
So your time can be spent with the ones you love.
We offer two portfolios
Vulcan Intrinsic Value Portfolio
Focused on capital growth, this portfolio has provided investors with a 12% + compounded annual return since 2013*
Business Owners Security & Stability Portfolio
Focused on capital preservation and low-volatility through a global asset allocation strategy
To find out more, call (647)*808-5512, email email@example.com, or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
located in toronto, with investors from around the world
Vulcan Investments is a Toronto based Portfolio Manager, offering separately managed portfolio solutions comprising carefully selected publicly traded securities from Canadian, US and International markets.
At Vulcan we strive towards two investment objectives; preservation of capital and generating absolute positive returns over a market cycle, typically 3-5 years.
CIM, President & Portfolio Manager
How do we continually provide exceptional returns
Owning high quality securities permits holding through market cycles, allowing value to emerge
Trading infrequently; Low portfolio turnover means lower cost and lower tax incidents
Selling in a disciplined manner
Using a repeatable process for identifying and managing investments
Ensuring through a checklist approach, that all investment and risk aspects are considered
Investing globally, unconstrained by size of the company, sector or geography
Determining the intrinsic value of securities being considered
“So friendly and explained things in a very digestible way! This is a team you can trust and learn so much from.”
“I have been a client of Aaron’s at Vulcan Asset Management for over 4 years. Aaron has a solid understanding of value investing and his approach has yielded very strong returns for my portfolio. As an added bonus, Aaron is also very approachable and easy to deal with. I highly recommend him and his firm.”
1-57 Lakeshore Road East
Get in touch with us
*DISCLOSURE AROUND PORTFOLIO PERFORMANCE
- Performance includes the time period prior to May 16 2014, before Vulcan was granted registration as a portfolio manager (PM)
- Vulcan uses the same fully funded investment portfolio to calculate returns pre and post registration as a PM. There has been no change in the investment strategy since inception
- Aaron Chaze has managed the portfolio since inception
- The portfolio benchmark comprises 70.0% MSCI AC World Index, 30.0% DEX Universe Bond Index
- We also compare against the MSCI AC World and the TSX Composite Index since the investment strategy is global and since clients are Canadian domiciled
- Returns are gross of fees
- Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Performance