A winning team at your side
Independent discretionary portfolio manager
- Registered Portfolio Manager status approved by the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- Ongoing liquidity, insurance and compliance requirements to maintain registration status
Global Investment Focus
- Focused on building portfolios of equity securities that will deliver superior absolute returns over time
- Minimum 3-5 year time horizon
Value-Oriented and Process-Driven
- Consistent and focused approach to investment mangagement
- Portfolio manager has very significant investment management and capital markets experience prior to forming Vulcan
- Manager invests alongside clients in the same model portfolio
Custodian: Raymond James Ltd
Legal Counsel: Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Auditors: Deeth & Co. LLP
CIM, President and Portfolio ManagerAaron Chaze has several years of international investment management experience. He managed global investment portfolios for Manulife Financial (where he was Managing Director, Proprietary Investments) and other large North American and international financial institutions for several years.
He has spoken at investment seminars and events including at the Toronto CFA Society and appeared on BNN and CNBC. He is also a published author, written two investment books and currently working on a third. He holds the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation.
Vice President of Business Development
Vice President of Finance
Jeffrey Roy, Vice President of Finance brings to Vulcan Asset Management over 25-years of financial services experience. Prior to working at Vulcan, Jeffrey spent 15-years at Manulife Financial Corporation wherein he worked in multiple roles and led teams in accounting, finance, operations, strategy
Jeffrey’s work at Vulcan includes managing the business development, financial reporting, operations, marketing
Jeffrey holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Guelph University and is a Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA).
1-57 Lakeshore Road East