A winning team at your side
Vulcan Asset Management Corporation (VAM) is a Toronto based Portfolio Manager, offering separately managed portfolio solutions comprising carefully selected publicly traded equity securities from Canadian, USA and International markets.
Independent discretionary portfolio manager
- Registered Portfolio Manager status approved by the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
- Ongoing liquidity, insurance and compliance requirements to maintain registration status
Global Investment Focus
- Focused on building portfolios of equity securities that will deliver superior absolute returns over time
- Minimum 3-5 year time horizon
Value-Oriented and Process-Driven
- Consistent and focused approach to investment mangagement
- Portfolio manager has very significant investment management and capital markets experience prior to forming Vulcan
- Manager invests alongside clients in the same model portfolio
Custodian: Raymond James Ltd
Legal Counsel: Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Auditors: W. Charles Buss Professional Corporation
CIM, President and Portfolio Manager
Aaron Chaze has several years of international investment management experience. He managed global investment portfolios for Manulife Financial (where he was Managing Director, Proprietary Investments) and other large North American and international financial institutions for several years.
He has spoken at investment seminars and events including at the Toronto CFA Society and appeared on BNN and CNBC. He is a published author of two investment books, currently working on a third, and sits on the Board of the Art Gallery of Mississauga. He holds the Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) designation.
Director and Treasurer
Jeffrey Roy, brings over 25-years of financial services, tax and audit experience to the Vulcan Asset Management Board of Directors. Jeffrey spent 15-years at Manulife Financial Corporation wherein he worked in multiple roles and led teams in accounting, finance, operations, strategy and technology. Prior to Manulife, Jeffrey worked at the Bank of Nova Scotia in both corporate credit and banking. He spent his early career as an auditor in the Financial Institutions practice area at Deloitte’s Toronto office for several years before moving to the corporate sector.
Jeffrey’s work at Vulcan includes advising on business development and managing and overseeing the financial reporting, operations, annual audit and corporate strategy.
Jeffrey holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Guelph and is a Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA).
1-57 Lakeshore Road East